Epic smart Homes
is Proudly HTA Certified
What to Expect from an HTA Certified Company
When you hire someone to enhance your home, the installation firm you choose will have an immense impact on how you live in your home. The Home Technology Association, a non-biased third party organization, has taken the guesswork out of deciding who is trustworthy, who is technically qualified, and which companies have a proven history of taking great care of their clients. When you hire a company who has been evaluated and certified to meet the HTA’s stringent standards, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will love your new home technology.
What’s different about HTA Certified companies?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise
- Phenomenal, ongoing aftercare service
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Background checks for all new employees
- Proven, strong business performance
- Ability to deliver high-performance enterprise-grade computer networks
- A reputation you can trust